"We must trust, though we seem alone, there are others walking with us."

Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 336: True or False

Today's Reading: 1 Corinthians 15-16

OK.

So here's the bottom line for Paul.

Either the whole kit and kaboodle about Jesus is true--Jesus being God's son, coming to earth, doing the miracles, preaching the good news, dying on the cross for our redemption and resurrecting from the dead, ascending into heaven and sitting at God's right hand--or it's all hogwash.

If it's true, Wow! It changes everything.

But if it's not, why bother with much of anything.

I guess that's it.

Either Jesus is who he says he is or he's a fanatical lunatic, insane and crazy.

So here's the bottom line for me. If I say I believe in Jesus, my whole life is changed. If I believe in Jesus and it is all a hoax, I am to be the most pitied in the world.

What's the bottom line for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment