"We must trust, though we seem alone, there are others walking with us."

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 295: Talent Scout

Today's Reading: John 7-8

Hey there, Bro
You ought to know
I have the brights
to get your name in lights!
You've got the skill
I have the will,
I know the places
To get the aces.
You need more time
In the Newsweek line
I'll promote your act
There's no room for slack.
I could make you their idol;
No need to bridle
Their hunger for dazzle
With very little hassle.
You come with me
And then you will see
My plans for you
Will make us a few!
This secrecy must stop,
I want you on top.

Therefore Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil. 8You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come."

No comments:

Post a Comment