Today's Reading: Matthew 18
Perhaps these are the five rules posted on God's refrigerator.
1. Remember you are a child. You are loved. You are not in charge. You are protected.
2. Don't set traps. Do not cause others to stumble or sin. Don't participate in anything that would hurt others or cause them to doubt. It would be very dangerous for them, but moreso for you.
3. One person's life is of utmost importance. The one in trouble gets first priority. If you are doing well, you are not the one who needs attention.
4. If you have a problem with someone, it is your problem. You are responsible for the reconciliation. It matters not that they caused the problem. The real problem is your unforgiveness. Deal with it! and soon...
5. Mercy always trumps justice. Be mindful. Being "right" is not as important as being "humble."